Discover the difference
Comfort Source Heating & Cooling, LLC is owned and operated by Jared Sowers and his wife, Brook. Jared has deep ties to Cheyenne County, being a graduate of St. Francis Community High School in 2001. After earning his HVAC/R Certificate at Northwest Technical College in 2005, he took the skills he learned there to Kansas City to pursue a career in Heating and Cooling. Starting in the field as an Installer, he was promoted to a management position to oversee 10 installation crews. Jared received his Master Mechanical license in 2012 after he and Brook welcomed their first child. After two more children entered their family, their sights began to shift towards “hometown life” and a quality environment to raise their young family
After much prayer and feeling God’s call to return home, Comfort Source Heating & Cooling, LLC was born. Jared and his family then moved to Bird City, Kansas. First opening their doors in April 2015, Comfort Source has enjoyed serving their customers ever since. “Servant hood is a lifestyle choice that not many people understand or pursue. However, we choose it because there are very few things in life that are as fulfilling as serving others. We are called to serve God and serve others.”
We're not like the other guys.
Choosing a reliable Heating & Cooling contractor in NW Kansas can be an overwhelming task. When you make the decision to trust Comfort Source, we take that decision seriously. We have a Master Mechanical License and are trained in the most innovative industry solutions. At every project phase, we strive to accomplish our mission: serving you and earning your complete satisfaction.
- We’re easy to do business with, and we have your best interests in mind. That means we work within your budget, communicate transparently, and don’t try to upsell you on things you don’t need.
- We arrive on time and are quick to restore your comfort. When your Heating & Cooling system is malfunctioning, time is of the essence. We know you’re busy, so we arrive promptly and get the job done quickly. If for some reason we are delayed, we contact you immediately with an updated schedule.
- We care about the environment. Choosing energy-efficient products and going paperless whenever possible, we work diligently to reduce our eco-impact.
- Our technicians are uniformed and are true professionals. Treating your home or business as if it was our own, we perform all repairs, installation and service with respect to your property and family. And, we always clean up after ourselves.
- We install high-quality equipment from HVAC industry leaders. Recommended brands deliver energy efficient performance and come with comprehensive warranties—so you’ll enjoy years of worry-free comfort.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with any of our products or services, we will make it right. That’s a promise, and it’s the reason so many of our first-time customers become repeat customers.